Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas Gift Boxes by Elena Martynova

Hello everyone! Elena here. 
Today is my last post for 2Crafty. It has been such an amazing 3 years 
creating with such a wonderful product. It was great adventure and 
honor to work in this team :) 
I share with you my last inspirations for 2Crafty.

These are three boxes for Christmas gifts. I used leftover paper from various collections. 
These are mainly collections of 49 and Market and Eco Park.
The main decoration of the first box is a deer with luxurious horns.
I decorated the chipboard Xmas Deer Head with acrylic paints of warm Golden shades
 and  embossing powder . The edges of the chipboard were slightly smeared with white paint
 to create a snow-covered effect.


Between the layers I slipped a frame from set Frames Tiny Funky


You can put a notebook, a book, sweets and many other gifts in the box.


The second box is also decorated with a deer, a frame and a beautiful chip
 with curls Hariet's Border


I drew small spots on the back of the deer to make it more realistic.


I put a picture of Santa Claus in the frame.


The third box is decorated with a very beautiful Christmas inscription The Magic of Christmas.
Under the inscription, I added elegant curls of chipboard Maggie's Swirl .




2Crafty chippies were useful to me in this boxes:



Thank you all for all your supportive during me term at 2Crafty.
Thank you to the 2Crafty girls for making me feel so welcome!


Wishing you all a very crafty and festive holiday season!