Thursday, October 1, 2020

"What a Wonderful Day"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello, 2Crafty Chipboard fans!

A new month that begins and new inspirations from all our team.

I was inspired by the paper to create this page and this photo of my niece on 
her wedding day!


"What a Wonderful Day"





2Crafty Chipboards used:

- What a Wonderful Day
- Foliage Set 8
- Doily Frames 




A first application of gesso on each chipboards.

I chose this "Foliage Set 8" chipboard identical to the foliage of my paper 
and I found it interesting to position it on the branches to give relief.





I applied a coat of black gesso, and then some gray metallic paint. 
To give more relief to the branches I add a little glue which I covered with black 
embossing powder, drying quickly and delicately.





For the "Doily Frames" chipboards I applied acrylic paint in two colors 
to differentiate them.





To finish the title which gives all the importance to my page which I embellished 
with the glossy acrylic paint Haematite, ocean and mint-green.





Thank you for your visit today and
I'll get back to you in fifteen days.


But above all, come back every day to admire and
 be inspired by new creations.