Monday, October 5, 2020

A Love Story
Loving Memory Layout
by Jenny J.

Hello everyone,

It's my turn on the blog and here is my layout for today.


2Crafty Chipboard Used.....


*Flourish adornment set 4
*A love story
*Mini Flourish bits
*View finder

First of all, as always, I've applied a coat of clear gesso on my background paper 
and then, heavy gesso through a stencil.
I've started my focal point with papers scraps and ephemeras.


Above, you will see my title word, "A love Story",
heat embossed in white.

All of three pieces from "Mini flourish bits" and "Flourish adornment set 4" 
are also heat embossed in white.  
You can see that in the following pictures.




The last chipboard here is a lovely "View finder" 


That piece is heat embossed also but with ivory powder.
Finally, I've aded flowers, art stones and homemade foliage and that was it for this time.


Hope it gives you some inspiration, see you next time!
In the meantime, stay safe!