Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Autumn Themed Layout
By Yulia Pospelova

 Hello everyone! 

Today I want to share with you my new layout.

 The main character is me. Autumn has come long ago in Siberia, and we rejoice in the

 last warm days. On such days, nature is very beautiful ... the leaves rustle quietly underfoot, 

and the trees have become colorful.


In my work, I used 2Crafty chipboard:

Capture the Moment 

Window Shutter Set 

Berry Vine Set 

Foliage Set 3

 Suzie's Swirls


I split the window in two and decorated my photographs with them, and I painted them
 with mint acrylic paint to make them more eye-catching.


For the Berry Vine Set, I decorated the photo on the right by first coating the branch 
with metallic acrylic paint and then wax.



I used Suzie's Swirls as a stand
 alone element and it brought my layout to life a lot.



I embossing the inscription in three colors. It turned out that it shimmers. It became voluminous.



Thank you all for your attention. I was glad to be here with you.

 Be sure to check out my Instagram