Wednesday, August 5, 2020

"You Are My Sunshine"
A Different Kind Of Layout
By Jenny J.

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all fine and are taking time for crafting.

Here is my first inspiration for August....


It's not usual for me to create with blues and greens.  
Hope you'll like it!

Here are the 2Crafty chippies I've used


*Mini tags
*Moroccan bits
*Flower doilies
*You are my sunshine
*Asst. mini camera set


I've treated my title, "You are my sunshine"
with two colors of embossing powders that matches my layout.


I've added a few layers on that.  
Texture on my background with a stencil and a texturing paste.

Then, the "Morrocan bits" is painted with black gesso and covered with wax.
Over that, a piece of "Flower doilies" simply heat embossed with a white powder.


You can see those same steps on the chippies in the little clustering on the right of the page.


Over the fabric arrow, there is a cute little tag 
from "Mini tags".
That piece is covered with black gesso.


I have add also a piece from "Asst. Mini camera set"
also painted in black.


Another close-up of that two toned title.


Hope it will give you some inspiration.
See you later this month with a video tutorial :)

Stay safe!