Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Love
By Marie Claude Rodier


Hello chipboard lovers!
My turn today to show you my first project for August.
  This one is quite special... as I created it while I was on vacation in a little cottage in the mountains.  
I only brought a few things with me to scrapbook, including beautiful 2Crafty chipboards.
 Chippies are the best to complement and embellish any layout.

“Love”

Frame Alissa was covered with white gesso and then partially embossed with
 Lindy’s Hyacinth Blue powder. A few spots were left white.


Love - Fine script was painted with white gesso and shaded with deep blue paint.
Corner Ivy were covered with white, light pink and blue watercolour paints.
 They were cut apart and tucked under the flower die-cuts.

2Crafty Product used...
Love - Fine Script
Corner Ivy
Frame Alissa

Until next time, be happy and be creative!
 
Marie Claude
xx