Monday, August 10, 2020

Just Adorable
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

I'm back with a new colorful layout to share with you guys, featuring myself and our big baby doggo, Neho. He's now 8 months old and is getting more lovable and mischievous every day!

"Just Adorable"



On the "Wire Stars", I used ivory embossing enamel. For the "Mini Branches" I applied black ink roughly then applied a gold wax on top of it with my fingers.


With the "Frame Madeline's Flourish", I used two coats of gold paint then traced the borders with black ink.


For the title, "Just Adorable", I applied a black sandy embossing powder, then I applied just a little bit of gold wax very roughly on top.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Wire Stars [m00623]
Mini Branches [mb013]
Frame Madeline's Flourish [fr0076]
Just Adorable [w00195]


That's all for me today!
 I'll be back in a few weeks with another layout to share with you guys.
 I hope you enjoyed this one and that it gave you some inspiration for your own creations.
See you soon!