Friday, August 14, 2020

"Friends Forever"
By Charmane Sharp

Hello fellow 2Crafty lovers,
Charmane with you today.

In these tough pandemic times,
friends are the ones we need to rely on, for support and love.

My best friend suffered the loss of her mother
recently due to COVID-19 in Victoria.

I wanted to create a layout to remind her of
happier times that we will create together again in the future.
Hug your friends and loved ones a little tighter if you are able too.





2Crafty chipboard used...
Pointed Doily Frames
Arrow Word set 2
Leafy Twig Branches 
Formal Flourish 1
Flourish Adornment set 1
Decorative Rod set 2




Cutting the Decorative Rod into two pieces allowed me to create
a feature dangling out from the right side of the photo. I gave it
an elegant finish by embossing with Black and Gold.




I love this stylish flourish with its sophisticated look created by
inking and coating in clear embossing powder.




By embossing with a stark white powder the Twig Branches
become a focal point as they extend out of the flowers.




I formed a cluster on the side of my layout beginning with a Pointed
Doily embossed in black and finished with two Arrow words that were
treated the same as the flourish. Makes for a unique way to add a title.




A close up to showcase all the beautiful details.




Placing the Formal Flourish on the side of my flower cluster in Teal
and Gold added a unique attribute. Especially sitting on the Gold
Foil I added to my paper.




Pointed Doily, frames my photo beautifully particularly in the Gloss Black
embossing. Gives it a formal feel.

Thanks for stopping by today,

For more inspiration visit my Facebook page
Scrapbooking with Passion.

Until next time,

Charmane x