Monday, August 24, 2020

Hastag 'TOTALLY'
Layout By Rachael Funnell

Hello & a warm welcome to the 2 Crafty blog. 
Rach with you today sharing my newest creation, this grungy boys layout....

#Totally


This layout featuring my boy 
with a couple of his younger cousins
another great moment captured....


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Giant gears & cogs
2019
#TOTALLY
Steampunk strips
Mini hot air balloons


Starting with the Mini hot air balloon I have sitting to 
the left & under the title. I have given it 2 coats of gesso! 


Next the title #TOTALLY
I went with inking it black along with the Steampunk strips.


 I wanted a different contrast with the Giant Gears & cogs
                        so I went with inking them nice bright blue! AND did the same to the 2019..


Finalizing my layout (as I usually do) with some splattering, 
which then has given the chipboard pieces a great unique finish...

Thanks for stopping by
I hope you feel inpsired in some way!
until next time