Saturday, August 22, 2020

Adore
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Today I'm revealing a layout I made as a guest designer for CSI challenge.
 To solve challenge case file #328, I used the proposed color chart, some stripes, circles,
 a summer theme, butterflies, circular elements, and some flairs.

"Adore"



For the "Charlotte Flowers", in the top-left, I simply decided to leave them at their natural chipboard color. On the "Amelia Frame", I applied a diluted teal paint and rubbed some gold wax on top.


For the "Lattice Leaves", I applied a green shimmering paint. On the "Chunky Dandelion" 
at the top-left, applied some green-ivory embossing enamel.


For the "Dotted Doily Frame" behind the picture, I applied a glossy lime-green paint then 
dabbed some teal embossing ink on top. For the title, "Adore", part of the "Fine Words Set 1",
 I used a teal embossing powder.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Lattice leaves [m00589]
Dotted Doily Frame [fr0134]
Charlotte Flowers [m00852]
Chunky Dandelion [m00853]
Amelia Frame [fr0133]
Fine Words Set 1 [m00656]


That's all for me today! I hope my layout gave you some ideas for your own creations!
 I'll be back in a few more weeks with more ideas to share with you guys. 
Until then, happy crafting!