Tuesday, August 25, 2020

“These Are The Day”~ by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans...

I am back with another inspiration which is a Layout using some 
awesome chippies from 2Crafty.
 I have used two chipboard pieces here and it looks so amazing.


2 Crafty Chipboards Used







I cut the Heart Frame in two pieces and used it as a frame around my photo.
 I wanted to show the delicate details of the frame and didn't use it in the conventional way.


The frame is complementing the whole look of the layout 
and the photo as a flower garden.


I used the Sentiment Stick under the photo. I also kept both the chipboards 
in their original form. The original color of the chipboard is complementing 
the black & white photograph.  




Hope you like my project. Do share with us when you use 2Crafty Chipboard.
 We would love to see what you create.
If you want to see more of my creations, please visit my INSTAGRAM

Thank you