Saturday, July 4, 2020

Layout With Grandparents
By Elena Martynova

Hello my dear friends!
Elena with you today! 

Recently, I really want to use photos from the family archive for my pages. 
Unfortunately, many of them are large and difficult to work with.
 But there are also such small photos that you can add details and make a composition.

I found a photo of my grandparents. You could say that this is an unfortunate shot
 because grandma's image is out of focus.
 However, I see in this some kind of conceptual and zest.


2crafty titles are suitable both in meaning and size.
 I really like to add them to my pages.


 Openwork flowers from the 11" Fine Floral Frame Set were painted
 with black paint, covered with black Lindy's embossing powder
 and slightly tinted with wax.



I just love this Ornate Screen chipboard. 
It is perfect for vintage projects and they are so wonderful to decorate the pages.


 

I used three wonderful pieces of 2Crafty chipboard:

 

Thanks for popping by!
Сheers, Elena.