Friday, July 3, 2020

'Beautiful'
Layout
by Rachael Funnell



Hello everyone!
Rach with you to share my latest creation, 
this feminime layout, featuring my gorgeous girl..

and some fabulous 
2 Crafty Chipboard used:


Flamingo
Beautiful (loopy font)
2019
Brooke swirl
Corner swirly heart (the larger one)

Starting with the Corner swirly heart, that I have sitting
 on the left corner of  my photo, I gave it a coat of gesso, then
finished it off with adding some of  Prima Rose gold wax...


For the word 'Beautiful' decided to do an ombre tecnique, using pink...
then placed it on top of the corner swirly heart...


Kept the SUPER cute Flamingo
quite simple, with given it just  
a single coat of gesso...


The 2019 has been inked 
twice with a teal ink...


Lastly is the Brooke swirl , where I have
given it a couple of coats of gesso, before cutting
it in half & placing the two pieces underneath
some fussy cut out flower images...


And that's it from me today!!
I do hope you liked my page..
Until next time!!