Thursday, July 16, 2020

"LA CASA DE PAPEL"
Canvas by Marie Sabatier


For my second inspiration of this month I chose to create a mixed media canvas. 

We are fans of the series "LA CASA DE PAPEL" at home. 
So I made this canvas for my son and he loved it.


"LA CASA DE PAPEL"




2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Brick Panel
- 12 X 12 Clock faces
- Steampunk Collage
- Steampunk Gears Smal
- Steampunk Gears Medium 







To start I applied a layer of black gesso on my canvas and also on the chipboards.


I applied patterns to the background using stencil and modeling paste to create relief.
To get the background that I liked I mixed different colors of ink, white gesso, wax.

I superimposed several layers of paper before placing the photo, 
I also used scraps of chipboards to create volume.




Then embellished the chipboards with different materials and colors to obtain contrasts.


I love the mix of colors!







Here for this sublime "Steampunk collage" chipboard I got a wonderful color effect.




To contrast I added these cabochons which I painted with acrylic paint.




Well, I finished the hands well colored but I love the result and above all 
I had a good time with these wonderful chipboards!


And then creating is what it is, to have fun and to please.


I hope I made you want to try. See you soon!