Wednesday, July 15, 2020

"Delight"
By Di Garling


 Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another new layout to share with you & naturally
I have used some of my favourite pieces of 2Crafty chipboard!!

To see more visit my blog.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Delight"...Circle Word Tag Set #2
12" Clockface
Vintage Clock Hands


All the chipboard was treated in the same manner, ie. a base coat of white
gesso, followed by a coat of white acrylic paint, that is about as simple as you can get!!

The one exception is on the Clock Face, which I have also used some
gorgeous "crackle paste" for some added texture, although it is hard to 
see all the lovely cracks in the photo.


Lots & lots of fussy cutting all teamed with some sweet little flowers & leaves.


Hey presto, all finished.
I do hope you like it.

Until next time...