Thursday, July 2, 2020

'Grunge Tags' with Lisa Amiet


Hello everybody!
It's Lisa here today to share some grungy inspiration with you.
I have created a pair of gift tags,
perfect for the men in my life :)



2Crafty Products used:


 









For my first tag I have started with a mixed media background ,
I have used one of the 'Sequins Negative Bits' pieces, 
that I have roughly inked in black & brown.


I have also used one of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium',
and one of the 'Dominos',
that I have left raw and adhered into my layers.


I have also used one of the 
'Light Bulb Word Set 1',
which I have also left raw to go with the grungy feel.
Along with one of the 'Mini Family Icons'.


For my second tag I have used the same papers and grunge feel, 
I have used one of the 'Brick Panel',
that I have cut into pieces and finished with black embossing powder.


I have also used one of the 'Scrabble Tiles',
left raw and on my layers.


I have used another of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium'
and the 'Light Bulb Word Set 1', 
that I have inked brown.


To finish I have used one of the 'View Finders'
left raw in among my layers.

I hope that you like what I have created,
and that it inspires you to get crafty today!

Until next time!

Lisa