Thursday, June 25, 2020

“Vintage Heart”
By Elena Martynova

Hello and welcome to the 2Crafty blog today.
For this project, I took a very old photo of my grandmother and my dad.
 This photo was taken in 1954. It was cropped unevenly and slightly dented.
 I think someone has been carrying it in their wallet for a very long time. 
It was probably my grandfather :)))

I really liked the shape of the Solid Folk Heart panel. 
It was convenient to work with and put the composition together.
I pasted it with paper to start and 
added some texture paste with cracks through the stencil.

  

I covered the background chipboard Bubble Grid Panel with Lindy's
 That's Marble-ous embossing powder and glued parts to the base.



Behind the photo, I placed my favorite chip - Pretty Birdcage. 
It is covered with dark green powder.


Family is the main value that we have so I added this title to my work.
It is from the Arrow Word Set 2.



Hope I have inspired you, see you next month for another inspiration!
Thanks for looking xx

2Crafty Products Used:


 

Have a nice day!
Сheers, Elena.