Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Gorgeous Girl
A Peachy Layout
By Jenny J.

Hello everybody!

Hope everyone is safe at home :)

Here is my first inspiration for May.


Did you know that 2CraftyChipboard is a Prime Sponsor for CSI challenge site?
So each month, you can see one of the 2Crafty DT members covering one of the CSI "case files".

 Let me show the one I've made,
inspired by Case file No.318.
Don't look for the testimony, I forgot it  lol.


I was inspired by the colors.  
I used as evidences Texture paste (3D Matte gel), 
Camera and animal (flairs) and Polaroïd (Fimo).

Here are the chippies by 2Crafty Chipboards

*Foliage set 5
*ATC title sticks set 1
*Cassie's flourishes

So, I've started this layout by adding some 3D Matte gel with a stencil. 
 I've done some random stamping  and watercoloring.


You can see above the way I treated the "Cassie's flourishes".
I've painted them in white, then stamped them  and 
embossed them with a clear powder to give them a shinny finish.

Here's a close-up below...


I've used 3 pieces from the "Foliage set 5":
they are all sprayed with colors from Lindy's.



 As my title, I've take a word from "ATC title sticks set 1".


Are you inspired by those peachy colors?
Go ahead and play with CSI challenge !

Thank you for stopping by and come back May 20th :)
Have a nice day!