Monday, May 4, 2020

ATC "Girls"by Elena Martynova with a Video Tutorial

Hello there lovely creative friends!
 Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - 
a mixed media ATC with lovely amazing 2Crafty products!

I have long wanted to make such cards, so that they have a basis
 the background chipboard and main decor are also made of chipboard.

The result is not standard ATC but the so-called Free Form ATC.
Their size is about 7 x 9 cm, a little more than necessary, 
 but the shape is not rectangular, but with cut-off patterned edges.

For the basics I divided the Arrows Panel into 4 parts


Hope you like and I have video for you to watch if you would like to see my process: 

https://youtu.be/Yu2tOMUoUtA


I painted the chipboard with black paint on both sides.
Added interesting details using stamps and embossing powder.

Here you can see a few more photos:


Decorated with 49 & Market flowers and cut paper flowers and leaves.


The letters were tinted with purple spray, but it gave an interesting greenish glow.


Added toppings and glitter mousse. 
Without the figures of little girls, my cards looked like 
not complete, so I stuck them on.

 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

 

Thank you so much for visiting us today,
 I hope you enjoyed your time here and
 will be visiting us again in the near future.

Cheers, Elena.