Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A Bright Layout
By Yulia Pospelova

Hello, everyone! 
Do you like bright colors in your works?
 I like to create different contrasts in my work and today I want to
present you just one of those type of layouts.


A lot of 2Crafty chipboard was used ...


I took the largest from Chained Circle Frames, and from 6" Embroidery Hoop Set
the smallest frame. I covered them by different colors to support the photo on my layout.



The same was made with the Cassie's Flourishes.



Then I selected several elements the From Alphabet Dainty and Numbers, and covered 
them by paint first and then with orange shades of wax.



I took several pieces of Checkerboard Clumps and covered them with patina, then
 I partially applied paint and wax in some places.







That's how I've got a really bright and intensive layout.



Thank you all for taking the time to view my layout.

Yulia Pospelova was with you today.

 See you soon.