Thursday, May 7, 2020

"Just Me"
Layout by Di Garling



Hi there 2Crafty fans, Di Garling here with you today
to share another layout using some more gorgeous pieces of
2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Used.....
"Just Me" - title
Ornate Window Frame
Mini Flourish Bits


In the photo above you can see I have added a couple of pieces of the "Mini Flourish Pieces"
which were simply coloured up with some Silks paints.

I love using these to make a statement as part of my flower clusters!!


I really do think that this "Ornate Window Frame" is definitely 
that star of all the bits on my layout !!

For this frame & the "Just Me" title, I started off by base coating them both with
 a coat of white gesso, & when dry I very lightly sponged on this gorgeous crimson
coloured acrylic paint making sure to let some of the white show through
for a nice shabby look.

By doing this light sponging it kind of creates a few different shades of the colour,
in this case crimson, & it gives you both light & dark shades.


Well that's all I have for you today.
See you back here again in a couple of weeks time.

Until then...…...
TO VISIT MY BLOG....CLICK HERE