Sunday, April 19, 2020

Pop-upLayout by Elena Martynova

Good morning !
Today in my blogpost I have a scrapbook layout with pop-up elements. 

I had two photos of my daughter taken at the same photo shoot.
 One photo of a large size of 10x15 cm, and it was not suitable for creating a layout at all.
 When you use such a large photo, there is little space for decoration 
and the work looks overloaded.
The second photo was a more appropriate size, 
so I cut the figure of my daughter along the contour and entered it into the composition.


To make the doors I needed cardboard, 2Crafty Hinges and metal handles.

 I love flowers and enjoy decorating my work with them. 

I put pieces of the background chipboard Grid Panel under the flowers.
Decorated with butterflies and splashes of paint.



We open the door and inside is another large photo in Frame 6"x4"
 and on the sides of the Magic garden with different animals.


And a few closeups:




I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:


That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.
I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.