Thursday, April 16, 2020

"Love to Pose"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone.

Here is my second page for this month of April.

I chose to make a page full of sweetness we need so much comfort in these
 difficult times. I used a photo of my little girl "Mia".

"Love to Pose"



2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Love to Pose
- Embroidery Hoop Set Large
- Berry Vine Set







As usual I applied a layer of white gesso on the chipboards.

I used embossing powder on each chipboard. Only the colours vary and also
 the way in which the powder is heated. This allows for different effects.


I started my layout by placing the "Embroidery hoop" chipboard.





I then superimposed papers and embellishments before placing my 
photo and finally framing it with the same chipboard but smaller.






Then I placed the "Berry Vine" chipboard which I embossed
 in two different colours to add some colour.











And the title which I underlined in black, so that it is an essential part of my layout.





Here it is finished. 
Do not hesitate to create if you can it helps to keep morale high.


Thank you for your loyalty to 2Crafty!