Friday, April 17, 2020

'A Fortunate Find'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty Fans!

It's Lisa on the blog today to share some inspiration with you.
I have created this layout with a photo of my daughter,
feeding her love for all things antique.


2Crafty Products used:





There is a touch of blue in this layout hahaha,
well lots of blue :)


I have used one of the gorgeous 'Damask' pieces, 
the larger one, that I have embossed in a white finish.

I love how the white pops against the bright blue background.


I have also used one of the 'Flower Doilies',
again embossed in white, in among my layers. 


Another piece I have used is one of the 'Georgian Frames',
again finished in white and layered with my fussy cut elements.


This had always been a difficult photo to scrap for me as the blue is so bright,
but I decided to go with it rather than fight it lol 
 I think I found the perfect mix of papers and chipboard pieces,
to help tie this layout together. 

I hope you like what I have created!

Until next time

Lisa