Tuesday, April 7, 2020

'Journey'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty fans!

It's Lisa here on the blog today to share my latest layout with you.

'Journey'


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:




For this layout I have used a recent photo of my daughter. 
I wanted to keep all my elements having a natural feel.


I have used one of the hinges from the 'Hinges Pack',
 in among my elements.
I have left my chipboard raw to keep with the feel of the page.


I have also used some of the 'Acorn and Foliage Set',
in among my layers. 
I have also used pieces of the 'Moroccan Bits' in the background.


Some forest elements that work well with my chippie pieces. 


To finish I have used one of the 'Fine Word Set 3',
that I have layered across my elements, under the photo. 


I really love the forestry feel to this page. 
Lots of nature elements to pull it all together. 

Until next time!!

Lisa