Saturday, April 25, 2020

"Beauty Within"
By Di Garling


Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are keeping well in these troubled times & are finding time
for papercrafting whilst we are all in lockdown!!

Today I have another layout to share with you that I created recently,
& naturally I have used some gorgeous pieces of 2Crafty chipboard on it.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Hannah Flourish Corner
Circle Heart Frame
Mini Title Set #1 - Gorgeous Girl
Phrase Strips


I used one piece of the "Hannah Flourish Corner" & after cutting it in half,
I then proceeded to basecoat it in white paint & whilst still wet I sprinkled it with glitter.


I also gave the "Circle Heart Frame" two coats of white acrylic paint also.
I love the way it draws the eye into the photo.



Lastly I have used two different word strips on my layout.
All I did with these was wipe a tiny amount of white paint over
them with my finger, being very careful not to use too much paint
as I didn't want to blot out the words.


That's all from me today. I hope this helps give you some 
inspiration, because that is our aim, to inspire our customers.

I will be back in a couple of days with more.

Until then.....