Friday, April 24, 2020

"Love Life With You"
Layout by Sabrina Perna


Hi 2crafty lovers! 
Sabrina here with you with a brand new layout.

"Love Life With You"


Today I show you my page with two pieces I love so much : frame and foliage.
 The frame makes your photo the highlight of the page.
The foliage gives harmony to your work, don't you think?




I covered the frame with an acrylics Rustic Paint dark turquoise of Fabrika Decoru
 that give some texture on the chipboard.

The foliage is distressed with  Distress Ink in "walnut stain".




2Crafty Chipboard Used...







Then, I used a lovely sentiment, perfect for the photo of my daughter!
I painted it with a 13arts acrylics "Matte peach" and distressed with distress ink Walnut stain. 







I hope to inspire you and thank you for stopping by!

Sabrina