Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Video Tutotial of Creating a Canvas
With Yulia Pospelova

Hello, my creative ones!
Today I want to present my new romantic canvas and share
 a step-by-step video tutorial with you. 


Welcome to my lesson. Be inspired!
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



 2Crafty chipboard Used: 





 I rarely make delicate and tender works. Here, in this canvas, I decided to combine
a touch of romance and depth of colour. So it turned out to be rich in palette and multi-layered
as a result. I adore the large 2crafty frames. They are the harmony themselves
 and I'm really pleased to work with them.




You can find  lot of these wonderful flourished on our website.  Each of them is a different story. They are suitable not only for layering, but also for being the main decoration element






Thank you all for your for coming by.
From
Yulia Pospelova