Monday, April 27, 2020

More April Inspiration
"Beauty"
By Di Garling


Hi there lovelies, Di Garling here with you today.
Thanks for calling by.

Today I have another layout to share with you & of course I have
used some awesome 2Crafty Chipboard pieces on it.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Circle Chain Frames
6" Brick Panel
Mini Word Set #2
Ivy Clusters


 All my chipboard pieces, with one exception, (the chicken wire),
were firstly base coated with white paint.

For the "Ivy Clusters" I applied a coat of green Distress ink & then followed
that up with a coat of good old fashioned "Crackle Accents" & because the 
Distress Ink is water based, the ink runs when the liquid of the Glossy Accents
hits it, thus causing this amazing effect. I really love this effect & it is so super easy !!


Next up is the gorgeous little "Circle Chain Frames"
There are three sizes in the set but I only used one. I just wiped it over in a random
fashion with Prima "Moss Lawn" Chalk Ink Pad & because they are
 highly pigmented the coverage is great.


Next up I used some of the "6" Chicken Wire Panel".
I just left this piece raw as that worked well with my layout.


Lastly I used this little "Beauty" word from the "Mini Word Set #2".
This was coloured up with alternating coats of Distress Ink in "Peeled Paint"
& followed by a sponging of white gesso to tone it down.

Well thats all I have for you today.
Until next time....