Sunday, March 15, 2020

"Wonderful" - A Vintage Themed Layout
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty friends, thank for stopping by.
Today I have a vintage theme layout to share with you &
naturally I have used some of my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
12"Chain Lengths
6"Skeleton Clock Frames
PLUS
Custom Made Word Title - "Wonderful

All the chipboard on this layout was simply painted with
some acrylic metallic paint. Too easy. It doesn't have to be 
complicated to look nice !!!


I have simply poked all the little skeleton clock frames in amongst
all the layers on my layout. These clock frames would have to be one of my
 all time favourite chipboard pieces. They just seem to work with every theme.


The 12"chain lengths were added at both the top & bottom of my layout


The "Wonderful" word title 2Crafty custom made for me.
Thank you 2Crafty.

Well that's all I have today.

Until next time...