Monday, March 16, 2020

"Pure Joy"
layout by Marie Sabatier


Here is my second inspiration for this month of March.

To make this page, I started with a photo of my grandson Leo.
As the title that I chose "Pure Joy" from these 5 months says, it brings me so much joy.


"Pure Joy"




2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Pure Joy
- Stars m00265
- Polaroid-Assortment



I always apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

On the stars I applied a rusty colored patina with water to obtain a very clear shade.






For the Polaroid chipboard I practiced the same way.


And finally for the title I applied embossing powder of color "Guten Tag Teal" 
very flash to bring out the title and the eyes of Leo!



And here is another page of achievement that brings me happiness!

See you soon and thank you for your visit.