Saturday, March 14, 2020

"Love"
By Charmane Sharp


Charmane with you to share my Love layout.

A little romantic Christmas moment
from my hubby while posing for a Christmas Day photo.

So sweet, I had to showcase this memory
with gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard pieces in delicious Pink! 






2Crafty chipboard pieces used...

love loopy font- title
Beaded Heart border
Flourish adornment set 1
Reindeer Head set
Holly twig branches


Rubbed some wax on to the Heart borders and applied some pink pearls
after cutting in two piece for pretty embellishments.


Sprinkling multiple shades of pink embossing powder gives
a variegated look to the Holly leaves.


My pretty title was made by covering the word love in white embossing
powder and then sprinkling pink over the top for a crackled look.


 I cut the Flourish in two and rubbed wax on to contrast
 the shine of the title and placed one piece under the flowers.


A close up of all my details and glorious flower cluster.


After applying pink and white powders, while heating I swirled my Awl
through it creating a marbled effect on the Reindeer Head. I placed the
second piece of Flourish behind the Reindeer.

Thank you for taking the time to view my layout today,

Until next time,

Charmane x