Tuesday, March 17, 2020

'Picture Perfect'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!

It's Lisa here today to share some 
boy / masculine inspiration with you.

I have used an older photo of my son, that I still love to scrap.


2Crafty Products used:






I have gone for natural tones and some vintage elements,
 mixed with some steampunk for this layout. 

I have left my chipboard raw to keep with the feel of the page.
I have used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium'
across my page. 


I have used a few different vintage-themed tags. 
I have layered my chipboard with these. 


I have also used one of the 'Steampunk Arrow Set 1',
layered alongside my photo.


For my title, I have used one of the 'Mini Title Stick 2',
layered with one of the 'Mini Family Icons' and elements from my papers.


To finish I have used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Small',
 scattered in among my other elements. 


I really love the 'vintage boy feel' to this page. 
I hope that this has inspired you to create today.

Until next time!

Lisa