Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Spring cards by Elena Martynova

Hello friends!
It's Elena Martynova here. Today I want to show my spring cards.

I love making these handmade cards and giving them away as gifts.
Inside, you can write nice words and put a monetary gift. 
The size of the postcards is 10x20 cm. 
To create them, I used a wonderful new collection "Melody" by Lemoncraft.


The paper collection has a delicate light green palette. 
To make the chipboard stand out better, 
I covered it with a new Lindy's embosser powder .

In this card the disc is decorated with That's Marble-ous Chunky EP.

And the curls from the Flourish Adornment Set 5 I covered with Chalk It Up Chunky EP.
  

I decorated each card with a luxurious Prima flower, 
added small pieces of lace and beads of different sizes.



 
 

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:


 
See you soon with another creative make and until then, happy crafting!
Love Elena xx