Thursday, February 20, 2020

Gorgeous
Jenny's inspiration
for February

Hello 2Crafty chipboard's fans!

Here is my last inspiration for February.


2Crafty Chipboards I've used on this layout


*Fine word set 2
*11'' fine floral frame set
*Mini flourish bits

First of all, I've placed my papers the way I wanted.  
After that, I was able to displayed the chippies and decided what way I will treat them.

For the "Fine floral frame set", I've painted the flower parts with a spray 
and the leaves parts with wax over black gesso.


Always liked to insert a "Mini Flourish bits" in a ornement clustering, 
just like you see below.
This chippie is simply covered with white paint.



My title, "Gorgeous" is from the "Fine word set 2".
Simply painted in white again.


Here is a close-up of the focal point :)


That's it for me!
Hope that layout will give you some inspiration.
Have a nice day!