Saturday, February 1, 2020

"Dreamer"
Layout and VIDEO by Marie Sabatier

I'm glad to be here and present my first page of this month of February with 
a step by step video!


My inspiration is this photo showing a sweet and protective mom in the middle 
of a rural place.

"Dreamer"




TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE









2Crafty Chipboards used :


- Dreamer
- Iron Fence
- Angel-Wings
- Glenda Swirl
- Tangled Lamp Posts





 I show you some close-ups but above all don't hesitate to watch 
the video for details.



These chipboards are all just wonderful!





I mainly worked the chipboards with embossing powder.




Love the effect heat embossing gives to the chipboard pieces, a lovely shine.





The details of this Lamp Posts are splendid!



I hope that my choice of chipboard for this creation will have inspired you.

See you soon!