Sunday, February 2, 2020

'Remember'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty lovers!

It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some 
2Crafty goodness with you.

'Remember' 


2Crafty products used:






For this layout I have used two of the lace borders,
 from the 'Lacey Border Set 1',
that I have embossed in white,
 and layered in between my fussy cut papers. 


I have used the 'Ornate Gateway',
again embossed in white. 

I have layered my photo,
 and some fussy cut elements from the papers,
onto this gate.


 I have also used one of the gorgeous keys from the 'Vintage Keys' set.
I have again embossed this in white to match my page. 


Some close ups of the layers and lace border. 


That gorgeous key!! 
And of course my gorgeous girl :)



I am really pleased with how this layout turned out. 
I hope that you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa