Saturday, December 14, 2019

"You Hold The Key To My Heart"
By Charmane Sharp



I love to create pieces of  Art that are displayed in my home,
to remember wonderful moments in time.
So today I am sharing a canvas I created with lots of lovely
 2Crafty chipboard pieces.

To remember a wonderful moment while decorating 
the Christmas tree last year. My girl needed some love from Mum.



2Crafty chipboard used...

You hold the key to my heart- title
Corner Vine Flourish
6' Floral Heart Frame
ATC Georgian Frames
Decorative Dangling Bits



I covered the Dangle bit with Finnabair Metalique paints and wax.
I think it made it stand out off the background.


A close up photo to see some of my layering details.


This floral heart is so beautiful.
I made it a focal point by mounting it on a piece of patterned paper.
This gives it a very unique look.


The title has a gorgeous shine against the flowers.
Always hard to capture in photos but had the same treatment
as the Dangling bit and Floral Heart.


The Georgian frame is a very pretty detail,
 along with a piece I cut from the Corner Vine Flourish. A little paint and wax
 and they have been transformed into metallic pieces of Art.


I love this Corner Vine Flourish. By cutting it into three pieces,
 I made very separate embellishments that really add to the texture of this canvas.


Happy to have shared this canvas with you today.
I hope to see you next time...
Charmane x