Sunday, December 15, 2019

Some Christmas Inspiration
By Di Garling

"Family Is The Best Part of Christmas"



Hi there 2Crafty fans. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another Christmas layout to share with you & the photo I
have used is myself with one of my sons & also one of my granddaughters too.


Lots of gorgeous 2Crafty chipboards, beautiful papers, a few flowers & hey presto.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Doodled Frames"
"Family is the Best Part of Christmas" - title
"Acorn & Foliage Set"
Foliage Set #8




For this fabulous Christmas title, I simply coloured it with a 
pink pigment ink & added a little glitter to add to the whole festive vibe.

You can also see in this pic in the bottom right corner of my photo I have added 
a piece from the "Acorn & Foliage Set". I finished this off with Lindy's Magicals.


Now for the "Doodled Frame" I have used around my photo, I cut it into
four pieces & layed it over my photo so that it was no longer a square !!

It was simply painted in white acrylic paint.


You can see in this photo how I made the frame all skewed !!!!

Not really sure what the correct word for this is but I just wanted to do 
something a little different with a frame. Hope you approve.


Well thats all from me today. I hope I have given you some ideas
for your next Christmas project.

Be sure to check out all the Christmas chipboard on the 2Crafty website
& ask your local store to get some in for you. 
They really have so much to choose from.

Seasons Greetings to you & your family.
Until next time.....