Friday, December 13, 2019

Too Cute For The Naughty List ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hey there!

As Christmas is just a few sleeps away, I thought I'd create a Christmassy themed layout!
 I dug out some older photo's of my daughter, taken when we did a family photo shoot.



I used these chipboard pieces:


Here are the direct links:


Here are some close ups, with additional info:


I misted my Heidi Vines with green, then I heat embossed some red UTEE to each berry.  I also swiped the leaves of the vines with some Glossy Accents to add some interest.  I left the Allisons corners in their raw state.


I gave the title chippie a lovely thick coat of green mist and then I finished it off with some Glossy Accents.


I gave my Round Ornate Frame a coat of sage green mist and then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I wish, for you and your family, and absolutely wonderful Festive Season!

Until next time then!