Saturday, December 28, 2019

This Girl Layout by Badbarbie

Hi 2Crafty fans!

I hope you have a great Christmas time with your dear ones.
Maybe Santa Claus bring you some cool crafting stuff too!
If your are very lucky, maybe some chipboards ;)

For my part, I like to take a day to calm down,
 take a holiday break and go to my craft room for creative time.

I made a creation with a winter photo of my friend Sonia.
I integrated winter chipboards with classic chipboards
 that I mixed with couple of die cuts.

For my chipboard pieces today I have coated the Deer with white gesso and
the lovely Border quite simply with black ink.


For my Title, Frame and Snowflakes I have Embossed with white powder and added
 some coral watercolor.
Let's dry and cover with clear embossed powder.


Used products










I hope you have creative time too in your holidays.

I give you my best wishes for 2020.