Sunday, December 29, 2019

Seems Like Only Yesterday ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hi everyone!

I do hope that your Christmas celebration was a perfect one!

Today I'm going to share a layout featuring my daughter as a one year old!  This photograph forms part of a series that we had taken on her first birthday.


And these are the pretty chipboard pieces that I used for this piece:


Here are the direct links:


And now for some close ups and details on how I altered these pieces:


I misted my title with a bright grass green and then added some Glossy Accents to finish it off.  I used some cream and gold UTEE on my beautiful Ingrid Frame.


Some of my Charlotte Flowers and my vine fine border were misted with deep metallic pink.


I misted my smaller 2 Charlotte flowers with some green.

Hope you like it!  Wishing you a very happy 2020!!

Until next year!