Monday, December 16, 2019

"Christmas CHEER"
layout by Marie Sabatier


This is my second page of this month and the last for this year.

What a pleasure to be able to share all these pages with 2CraftyChipboard fans!

 I chose to finish the year with a page in celebration and shine.





The Chipboard used :

- Christmas Cheer
- Festive frame
- Dasher With Sliegh
- Deer Set
- Wine Stars







I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


For the chipboard "Festive Frame" 
I applied a metallic acrylic paint "Stempunk copper" 
and then a gold-colored wax.






 For all other chipboards I applied a Perfect Pearls 
"Sunflower Sparkle" powder.
This gives a soft and silky effect.



For the title and a star I applied a powder embossed "Purely white"















I added a lot of glitter for a party effect.



I wish you to end the year, a lot of happiness, joy, 
love and inspiration to achieve beautiful 
creation with 2Craftychipboard!