Thursday, December 5, 2019

Just Love our Story - Altered Clock with Karan Gerber

HI Friends and welcome to the 2 Crafty Blog today!

Its Karan Gerber here to host the blog and I  have an altered piece to share with you.

You all know how much I love using clocks, gears and clock images and why?
Well take a look at this


I have altered a lot of clocks in my time (pardon the pun) and this one has got to be my fav.
I think its because I incorporated a photo of hubby and I and managed to print one small 
enough to fit into the small hand watch clock too. 

The clock faces and gears were perfect for this alter. 


I used the clock face chipboard and added some mediums to it to get a petina look.
 I had some of the cog border left, cut it into two and used it on the top of the clock.





The element set I used on the handle of the clock and the title was perfect for this project. 



I hope you love this alter as much as i do, until next time,

happy Scrapping!

Product Used:

Clock Face; Just love our Story; element Set; Cog Border