Wednesday, December 4, 2019

""Live In The Moment"
By Elena Martynova

Hey everyone, it’s Elena Martynova here sharing a
layout using 2Crafty chippies.

Cold November crept into my work.
 I've already done a few Christmas projects and wanted
 to take a break from their bright colors.
So I chose a calm gray background for the page and 
added a piece of paper with boards.


If you notice, the background behind the girl in the photo
 resembles these boards. Her clothes and lipstick color
 influenced the choice of decor. I took the beautiful
 shuttered window, painted it black, and applied 
some dark blue embosser powder.


I wanted to highlight the background of all the work of a 
round frame with leaves, so I used for its decoration Golden powder.


Stunning piece of chipboard resembling cracks 
I cut into several pieces and added them to the composition. 
I painted it black and left it there.


Red flowers to add brightness and contrast.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
I was glad to inspire you today! 
See you soon, bye-bye!

Don't forget to check out my Blog   and   Instagram

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard: