Tuesday, October 15, 2019

'A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes'
layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello everyone!
Rach with you today sharing my first project for this month..

This layout I created featuring my gorgeous daughter!


The fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:


fancy border set 2
A Dream is a wish your heart makes title
Mixed Buttons
Artdeco heart
Autumn leaves


The super CUTE Buttons I've used have been
 inked with a grey & then added pink cord to a couple 
& grey cotton the others! 


The rest of the chipboard pieces, I started with given them all a coat of gesso!
and leaving as is, the gorgeous delicate Artdeco heart...
And the fancy border I cut in half before adhering
 1 half to the top & other to bottom of my page.... 


 Once the gesso had dried on the Autumn leaves 
I've inked the edges with a nice green 
& I ever so lightly adding some green to the centres...


And lastly for the title...
Again once the gesso had dried I inked it 
with a rose pink then dabbing off 
some of the pink with a baby wipe!


Thanks for stopping by! 
hopefully I have inspired you in some way...
and until next time!

Rach x