Monday, October 14, 2019

"Love Is A Four Legged Word"
By Charmane Sharp


Hello lovely chippie friends,

Charmane here with you today.
Sharing my mixed media layout with a huge
amount of 2Crafty chipboard. I love lots of layers and texture
for a masculine feel when creating for my boys.





2Crafty Chipboard pieces I used...

Love Is a Four Legged Word
Brick Panel
Giant Gears 
Steampunk Gears Medium and Small
Clock Face Discs 
Clock Face Frames
Diamond Chunk Bits
6" Steampunk Cog Frame




I created my own mixed media background
by adhering chipboard pieces to a 12x12 piece of chipboard
and covered them in a coat of Gesso. Then added other textures
ready to colour with Lindy's sprays.




I painted the title a beautiful pale
blue to make it stand out. Painting chipboard allows
you to match your layout perfectly.



Using Finnabair Metallique paints on the cogs
and clocks I was able to blend colours to match my papers.
Also giving the chipboard a textured look.


Applying some Copper wax to the Brick Panel gave it a unique finish
to break up my chipboard layers with another colour.

I hope you have been inspired to give a mixed media
layout a go with some 2Crafty chipboard.

Until next time,

Charmane x