Monday, January 21, 2019

Once Upon a Dream
Layout by Marie Claude Rodier


Hi 2 Crafty fans! Marie Claude back today to share another
project with fantastic 2Crafty chipboards.

This time I was inspired by a spring theme and created an almost
monochromatic layout using earthy tones.



I started by applying white gesso on my title.
I then used an avocado green Lindy's Magicals to color it.

Once dry, I embossed it with a clear shiny powder over which I dried brushed white gesso.


I basecoated the groovy flowers and keyhole with vintage gold wax and
then applied brown Gelatos over them to get a vibrant contrast.


I used gold/green embossing powder on the leafy twig branches and
then dry brushed white gesso on top of them.





2 Crafty Chipboard products used
Once upon a dream
Groovy Flowers
Keyholes and locks
Leafy Twig Branches

Thanks for stopping by today. See you soon with a new 2Crafty project.
XX