Sunday, January 20, 2019

Embrace Today - with Karan Gerber

HI Friends, its Karan Gerber back to share some Christmas layout
Inspiration with you, using some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard. 

"Embrace Today"


I loved the titles from 2Crafty, they have some incredible detail and perfect to showcase
 those special photos.  Here is a close up of the title detail on this project. 


I inked the title with aged mahogany distress ink, dabbed a bit of wax,
sprinkled some frosting powder and heat set. 



The  foliage set 5 and the leafy  shrub I colored with Cosmic Shimmer, dabbed a bit of 
vintage gold wax and sprinkled again with a bit of frosting powder. 

The brick chipboard I did a coat of white gesso and sprinkled frosting powder.  I cut 
the brick apart and added it as a detail layer and added it in random spots on the project.


I tucked the leafy shrubs in under the flower layers, love how they turned out.


Under the title I have added a bit of the brick chipboard and dabbed a bit of vintage
 gold wax. You can see a leaf set from the Foliage set tucked in under the photo too.


I hope you enjoyed my project today and I look forward to inspiring you again next month. 

2 Crafty Chipboard Products Used