Saturday, January 19, 2019

LO Wedding by Elena Martynova PLUS a VIDEO TUTORIAL

 Hello scrappy friends!
 Don't you think January is a very romantic time of the year?
Nature, as if the bride wore a white dress and embellished veil of frost.
She Is impatient waiting for the groom and dreams that 
he is about to come and melt her heart with warm spring rays :)))

Here is my page for the blog 2Crafty Chipboard with the same mood!
 I'm waiting for spring, I really want warmth and sun. first flowers and green leaves.
 Unfortunately, my wedding photos are far from perfect, and it is difficult to do work with them. 
So photo for page I took from Pinterest.
 A wonderful dress for the bride and no less gorgeous shoes won my heart!
 And if you want you can always insert another photo:)))

Hope you like and I have video for you to watch if you would like to see my process.



I took two sheets of 12'x12 ' paper by Lemoncraft.
The bottom sheet is very beautiful-with wood print and lace pattern!
Cut a lot of roses and added lace.
 The main decoration of the page is chipboard 2Crafty.
I covered it with two layers of embossing powder by Lindy's.
The inscription with filigree frame is just gorgeous!
 Big chipboard with hearts I divided into two parts,
to make it more harmoniously fit into the work!


 In this layout I have used next chippies:


I was glad to inspire you today! See you soon, bye-bye!